Advanced Circulation Support
Promotes circulation & cardiovascular wellness
Packed with 8 clinically proven ingredients, this unique formula helps to support healthy blood circulation through all 60,000 miles of your circulatory system with powerful nutrients and herbal extracts your heart will love.
Combining the best of nature with science, each ingredient and formula is tested to ensure purity, potency, and efficacy. Here’s a closer look at the superstar ingredients:
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, can help support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, support brain health, and assist with converting food into energy.
Hawthorn is an herb traditionally used in Chinese Medicine and is naturally rich in antioxidants that can help protect the walls of blood vessels from damage.
L-Arginine boosts the body’s nitric oxide production, which helps relax and open blood vessels to enhance circulation and potentially lower blood pressure.
Our new Circulation Support formula provides a comprehensive approach to cardiovascular and circulatory support. We carefully chose our ingredients to offer premium anti-inflammatory support to your whole system and address the most pressing issues millions of Americans living with circulatory disorders face. This product includes:
- Hawthorn Extract
- Ginger Root
- Butcher’s Broom
- Cayenne Pepper
- Horse Chestnut Extract
- Diosmin (Sweet Orange Extract)
Niacin helps improve good blood circulation by naturally supporting and reducing cholesterol levels. Niacin works by inhibiting the body from creating LDL cholesterol. Our liver produces approximately 80% of the cholesterol in our bodies. The remaining 20% comes from our diet. Niacin inhibits free fatty acid release from fat tissue, decreasing the number of triglycerides in the bloodstream. This reduces the liver’s stimulation to create the precursor to LDL cholesterol, which is VLDL (very low-density lipoprotein), and thus LDL cholesterol decreases.
According to the American Medical Association, niacin is the single “most effective pharmacologic agent currently on the market” for raising HDL cholesterol levels (as much as 35%!). Each dose of Circulation Support contains this vital, cardiovascular protecting vitamin.
Ginger positively affects the cardiovascular and circulatory systems in two ways:
- Anti-Inflammatory: Medical research studies indicate that ginger has anti-inflammatory properties. -gingerol is the constituent in ginger most frequently tested regarding its anti-inflammatory benefits. Researchers believe that this compound can control calcium levels, which affects a specific heat and pain receptor. It also inhibits prostaglandins, a type of lipids that influence the inflammatory process.
- Anti-platelet activity: Current research suggests that ginger may help inhibit platelet activation. Platelets are responsible for the body’s ability to clot blood, and many people with coronary heart disease are prescribed daily medication for prevention. One particular research study examined men and tested their blood clotting abilities after eating 100g of butter. The test group that received 5g of ginger per day showed more platelet inhibition than the placebo group. Inhibiting platelet activation can increase blood flow throughout the body.
Unlike some of the other ingredients in our Circulation Support, L-arginine is not a plant. It is an amino acid made by our bodies and contained in certain foods such as meat, dairy, whole grains, and beans. L-arginine is a building block of protein, and it works as a vasodilator in our bodies.
Current research studies suggest that l-arginine may be effective in:
- Decreasing symptoms of chest pain and help improve the quality of life of those who suffer from this condition
- Lowering blood pressure.
Our bodies use L-arginine to create nitric oxide, a unique substance produced by nearly every cell type in our bodies and released in the highest quantities during exercise when the frictional force against our blood vessels stimulates the release. Nitric oxide causes vasodilation, allowing your blood vessels to widen, thus lowering your blood pressure. Some researchers believe that certain individuals have a higher blood pressure than others due to their body’s inability to convert amino acids into nitric oxide properly. L-arginine is shown in multiple clinical research trials to lower blood pressure through its vasodilatory effects!
The main chemical component of horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) responsible for its medicinal benefits is a substance called aescin. This phytochemical is a potent anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictor. Most of the research surrounding horse chestnut focuses on its ability to improve circulation and benefit the cardiovascular system. Its primary use is for chronic venous insufficiency, varicose veins, and hemorrhoidal treatment.
Horse chestnut extract helps reduce swelling and overall leg volume in patients who experience blood pooling in the lower legs. A daily dosage of 50mg per day on average is effective. This is equivalent to two capsules per day of NutriRise Circulation Support.
Diosmin is an isolated flavonoid found in oranges and other citrus fruits. Its therapeutic use began in the 1960s, and since then, it’s been used as a nutritional supplement for:
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- High blood pressure
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Varicose veins
The therapeutic benefits of diosmin stem from its high concentration of flavonoids. Dietary flavonoids are directly linked to improved cardiovascular, vascular, and cerebrovascular health. Diets containing higher amounts of flavonoids experience greater decreases in overall risk of heart disease, as much as 18%. Flavonoids help to improve endothelial health, strengthening the lining of our blood vessels and allowing our bodies to secrete healthy amounts of nitric oxide to lower blood pressure and improve overall circulatory support.
Circulation issues affect men and women of all ages and ethnic backgrounds but tend to increase with age. Obesity and sedentary lifestyles are significant contributing factors to poor circulation. Symptoms vary depending on the exact cause of the underlying problem, but general symptoms include:
- Numbness and tingling, most commonly in the extremities
- Cool or cold hands and feet
- Restless legs
- Swelling, particularly in the legs and feet
- Feeling tired or fatigued
- Dry skin
- Hair loss