Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a subscriber or provide you with any products. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- Personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, etc.
- Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site
In addition, NutriRise may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
NutriRise may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the products you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
NutriRise does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
NutriRise may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the products you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products that may be available to you from www.NutriRise.com and our subsidiaries.
NutriRise and our subsidiaries may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
NutriRise uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within NutriRise's control.
Disclosure of Information
NutriRise may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of NutriRise
NutriRise greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in NutriRise products). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. NutriRise will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Notice to European Union Users
NutriRise’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the date, we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at email@example.com.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymise your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach, and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below or visit our website at www.nutririse.com
NutriRise takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, NutriRise is a licensee of TRUSTe.
How to Contact Us
78 Blue Whale Blvd,
Brampton, Ontario L6R 2R4. Canada
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is: Rupam Jain, CTO
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Ancient wisdom meets modern science
Ancient wisdom meets modern science
Trust Mother Nature
We are all intimately linked to mother nature. We honor our connection to her with practices that preserve and nourish the healing intelligence of the earth.
Respect ancient wisdom
For thousands of years, cultures worldwide experienced profound healing from natural plant medicine. Despite a shift to more conventional therapies, we believe nature holds the key. Ancient civilizations understood the secret. NutriRise releases the healing power of this ancient wisdom into the modern world.
Harness modern science
We believe in the power of modern science and back every product with a world-class team. This includes researchers, chemists, biologists, and third-party testers. We manufacture every supplement in a CGMP certified facility in the USA. The result? Unparalleled safety, purity, and quality all for you.
Act from the heart
At our core, we are here for one reason. We believe in you and the power of nature. Our unified passion allows us to create an experience. We want you to feel heard, supported, and motivated to take charge of your health. Living a better life doesn't have to be a dream any longer. It's time to step into your new reality!
Make honest connections
Honesty, accuracy, and transparency are vital within our company. This philosophy resonates throughout our team and into every supplement. We work to provide the most current research on every ingredient. Our goal is to create supplements you can feel good about - nothing hidden and no surprises.
Meet the founders
Basim & Ramsha
In 2015, Basim and Ramsha weren’t the vibrant power couple they are today. Stressed, sick, and running a business they didn’t enjoy - they knew something had to change. Fueled by their desire for a better future, they transformed their health and life with the power of nutrition and ancient wisdom. Today, they and the NutriRise team are here to help you and our 1,000,000+ customers to live lives supercharged with energy, passion, and health.