Vitamin D3 + K2 Complex
Supports immunity, mood, bones & joints
This scientifically-proven synergistic combination of 5000 IU of Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2 in our supplement ensures the targeted transport of calcium for strong bones while providing the most bioactive and bioavailable form of the sunshine vitamin for rapid results.
Combining the best of nature with science, each ingredient and formula is tested to ensure purity, potency, and efficacy. Here’s a closer look at the superstar ingredients:
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin D, also known as the “sunshine vitamin,” is produced when our skin is exposed to UV rays from the sun. It plays an essential role in immunity, mood, calcium absorption, bone health, and supports cardiovascular health.
Vitamin K2 (as MK7)
Vitamin K2 plays a vital role in blood clotting and helps optimize the body’s use of calcium, directing it into the bones and teeth.
Organic Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine)
Black pepper extract has been shown to significantly enhance the absorption of nutrients to ensure that you’re getting the most out of this Vitamin D3 + K2 Complex.
NutriRise Vitamin K2+D3 supplements contain:
- 5,000IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- 100mcg of vitamin K2 (Mk-7)
- 210mg of calcium (calcium carbonate)
- 5mg of BioPerine (black pepper extract).
Our Vitamin D3 + K2 supplement is non-GMO and made with all-natural ingredients. It is free of gluten, dairy, artificial preservatives, harmful binders and fillers, artificial colors, and flavors. Our capsules are made of cellulose, not gelatin, the perfect choice for vegetarians and vegans or those allergic to gelatin.
Our Vitamin D3 + K2 blend contains only the active ingredients to support your body and nothing extra that you don’t need!
In terms of your overall health, vitamins D3 and K2 are a power-packed duo that works best together! Over 1 billion people worldwide experience vitamin D deficiency. Unfortunately, supplementing with this product alone can lead to calcium deposits in arteries and soft tissues, where the calcium doesn’t belong. However, combine it with vitamin K2, and you’ve got a match made in heaven! The combination of vitamins D3 and K2 may:
- Support bone health by depositing calcium and phosphate in your bones and aiding in bone formation & healing through a chemical reaction known as carboxylation.
- Support joint health by directing calcium into bones and supporting a healthy inflammatory response
- Support stable moods and overall outlook on life
- Support cardiovascular health by redirecting calcium deposits into bones instead of calcification in soft tissues, organs, and blood vessels.
- Promote healthier hair, skin, and nails by supporting healthy hair follicles and elastin within the skin.
- Promote immune health by filling vitamin d receptor sites within the immune system, allowing proper chemical reactions to support and regulate the immune system.
- Support healthy digestion by helping maintain healthy gut bacteria levels.
- Promote insulin sensitivity and blood sugar regulation
- Support healthy sleep
Symptoms of low vitamin D include:
- Mood changes
- Bone loss
- Muscle cramps and weakness
- Bone and joint pain
Supplementing with Vitamin D3 for low vitamin D levels raises blood levels more than with D2. A study in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism featuring 38 adults with low levels (<30ng/ml) of vitamin D showed the clear winner of D3 over D2 in the controlled study. Surprisingly, many of the prescriptions written for vitamin D supplementation are in the form of vitamin D2. The body’s activation of D3 into the usable form takes considerably longer in the liver than the activation of D2. This is why D3 is more effective at raising levels in the blood, simply because of the length of time it remains in circulation.
Vitamin K2 is generally well tolerated by most people and is commonly found in many foods, especially green leafy vegetables. However, side effects are possible, though uncommon. These include:
- Decreased appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
- Low blood pressure
If any of these occur, discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately.
Remember to always consult your physician before taking any dietary supplement.